v2.8 Released: Resolution selection improvements, minor tweaks
Greetings space travellers!
Today's update includes some improvements to the sector clock, some mission tweaks, and some changes to how default/fallback resolutions are handled.
For full details, check see below, and as always, if you encounter any problems, let us know!
Full change log for v2.8 (2019-03-07)
- [Cosmetic] Added "Lost Exodus" to the window title
- [Gameplay] Added a second chance to if a is deployed in pearl1
- [Cosmetic] Fixed edge case where resource planet names could repeat after continuing a save
- [Cosmetic] Improved sector clock behaviour when jumping
- [Cosmetic] Tweaked argon mission to reduce characters apparently talking to themselves
- [Misc] Added support for custom resolution to be defined in options.json
- [Misc] Improved fallback resolution selection when saved configuration is not valid
- [Misc] Updated default resolution to be 1280x720 windowed
Get The Away Team
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.