v2.9: Time keeps on ticking
Greetings, space travellers!
Last week's update includes a number of fixes and tweaks that make the third story mission (Clarke 67) a little more forgiving, as well as fixes for the sector clock and zero planet sectors.
For full details, see below, and as always, if you encounter any problems, let us know!
Full change log for v2.9 (2019-03-27)
- [Cosmetic] Fixed the sector clock not incrementing
- [Gameplay] Fixed sectors without planets sometimes being generated
- [Gameplay] Fixed crew trait checks that were not checking all crewmembers in story3
- [Gameplay] Added some additional success/failure cues when deciding how to evacuate in story3
- [Gameplay] Added potential for second chances when turning off the accelerator, finding a faster way out, and returning the way you came in story3
- [Gameplay] Removed potential crew wipe after making it to the surface if core temp is below 10 in story3
Get The Away Team
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.